Calling all dreamers, Help please

IrishComet

I'm thinking of booking the Magic out of Barcelona in July. I have never cruised Carnival, so I need some help and advice please.

I have in the past with RCI had a Js & Gs, But this cruise will be on a bit of a tighter budget. I would like a Balcony room, but what room?

We will be a family of 2 adults and 2 kids age, 7 & 8.

Any advice?

Thanks

I'm thinking of booking the Magic out of Barcelona in July. I have never cruised Carnival, so I need some help and advice please.

I have in the past with RCI had a Js & Gs, But this cruise will be on a bit of a tighter budget. I would like a Balcony room, but what room?

We will be a family of 2 adults and 2 kids age, 7 & 8.

Any advice?

Thanks

I don't know what those categories are on RCI but on Dream there are cove balconies that are a great price, I would check those out! For a regular balcony, deck 6 is the most reasonable but make sure you are aft and not midship or you will be right over hot tubs on deck 5. On the Dream, from cabin 6464 back is perfect, I loved it!!!

Good luck!!

We had a COVE in May - and loved it so much, we've rebooked for the Dream for this September - with another Cove. Great room - and the price is much better than the other balconies. At least on OUR cruise. You'll love being so close to the water.

Archived