Kauai Car Rental

widehunters3

Thanks for the link; was able to get a mini-van for a great price. Do you know if all the passengers in the car take the shuttle to the airport so we don't have to go back and forth. :)

When we were there at the end of Nov/early Dec, all passengers were allowed on the shuttle. The only people who were turned away at some ports were those without reservations at all. However, people have reported in the past that when shuttles were very full, they would only take drivers to the office.

Thanks Cruisegoddess, its turns out the the women that we are meeting for a private tour will pick me up at the ship and take me right tothe airport; do you know what time they let you off the ship; its says 8am, not sure if it might be earlier..thanks

Thanks Cruisegoddess, its turns out the the women that we are meeting for a private tour will pick me up at the ship and take me right tothe shuttle; do you know what time they let you off the ship; its says 8am, not sure if it might be earlier..thanks

I would not schedule anything for earlier than 8 am.

Archived