SUN Question regarding the SPA

sd200044

Does anyone know if the SPA on the Sun is similar to the SPA on Pearl? What I mean is do they have a access to the Hot Pool and Heated tile benches ect. On the Pearl they have a Mens and Womens side with Steam Room etc. and then they have a Area in the middle for men and women and you can pay 99 bucks for the week to use this area. It was well worth it.

Does anyone know if the SPA on the Sun is similar to the SPA on Pearl? What I mean is do they have a access to the Hot Pool and Heated tile benches ect. On the Pearl they have a Mens and Womens side with Steam Room etc. and then they have a Area in the middle for men and women and you can pay 99 bucks for the week to use this area. It was well worth it.

The Sun does not have weekly spa passes. It offers massages, facials etc. but has no separate pool (that I could see) or any heated benches.

The showers and steam rooms are gender specific and you can use them WITHOUT a spa pass. There is no pool, heater loungers nor a co-mingle room. Its a nice place and I loved sitting there and reading, there are refreshments available there as well. Juice, cookies, etc.

1796210741_spaseatingSUN.jpg.c6e9ab74cf7b93395947f1434b92bc2a.jpg

Archived