Ironing (Pressing) Charges

ronews

Am sailing on the Solstice and want to save time of ironing my clothes, packing then unpacking wrinkled clothes. Would like to be able to send my suit, few pair of pants and a few shirts to the ship's laundry service to have them pressed only (not laundered). Does anyone have an idea of their prices for this service?

Here are the pressing charges. The Celebrity site has lots of info on prices and such:

Suit $3.50 Blazer $2.50 Sport Jacket $2.50 Slacks $2.25 Tuxedo Jacket $3.00 Skirt $2.50 Trousers $2.25 Blouse $2.25 Sport Shirt $1.50 Shirt $1.75 Regular Shirt $2.00 Dress $3.75 Formal Shirt $2.50 Evening Gown $4.50 Vest $1.75 Silk Blouse $2.75

Den

Am sailing on the Solstice and want to save time of ironing my clothes, packing then unpacking wrinkled clothes. Would like to be able to send my suit, few pair of pants and a few shirts to the ship's laundry service to have them pressed only (not laundered). Does anyone have an idea of their prices for this service?

We are also sailing on Feb 6th actually with 6 other Canuks. Please join us on our roll call under Solstice - Feb 6th and meet the others that have been communicating. There will be a get together if you register.

This should be a great cruise, can't wait.

PS where in Canada are you from??

Jane

Actual price on board are higher than the web site states.

From the in stateroom laundry list

Pressing Only:

Suit $5

Jacket $4

Pants $3

longed Sleeved Shirt $3

Short Sleeved Shirt $2

Sweater $3

Shorts $2

Dress $5

Skirt $3

Jane from Hamilton. Hope you guys will be into the Super Bowl.. Not sure about how roll call works

LLIB

if you go to the top of this thread you will see in a box celebrity cruises and click on register to attend a Connections Party. Then go to the Celebrity roll call forum. Find the ship Soclstice then the date we are leaving 2/6/2011 and start reading OR go to the last few pages to catch up and start chatting. Hope this makes sense. Then I will see your name on our roll call .... chat later.

if you go to the top of this thread you will see in a box celebrity cruises and click on register to attend a Connections Party. Then go to the Celebrity roll call forum. Find the ship Soclstice then the date we are leaving 2/6/2011 and start reading OR go to the last few pages to catch up and start chatting. Hope this makes sense. Then I will see your name on our roll call .... chat later.

Thanks, Jane I finally figured it out and have been on there for the last few days. It's quite addictive.

Bill:cool:

Archived