Carnival is changing 2012 Liberty itinerary

ferfoodle

Just decided to look at my January 28th cruise and the itinerary has changed since this morning. We were supposed to go to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Ocho Rios. Now it shows Cozumel, Belize and Grand Cayman. I am frustrated because I chose this one for Jamaica and chose Liberty over Conquest (same itinerary) because I liked the sequence better, price, and thought it would be warmer out of Miami vs. NO. ARGGGGGGG!!!!

I booked early saver too - so I'm stuck or will they let me switch to the Conquest on Jan. 29th?

Yes, I just called customer service and they will let me change without penalty. I also posted in the "Early Saver - Yes or No" thread about this. I have decided not too because the Conquest will only be in Cozumel for 7 hours and we also want to do the Tulum Ruins (Liberty was going to be there for 14 hours, but now only 10, still enough time for the excursion). So I guess I look at Belize and get excited about that now:cool: Who knows, maybe the itinerary will change yet again - like my last Western Caribbean got switched to the Bahamas due to the Swine Flu. Jeez. Maybe God is telling me something. Just wish I could take more vacations and stuff like this wouldn't bug me. Oh well - someday.

Archived