A third Royal Caribbean ship for Australia?

PJOZ

PJOZ - You win the award for the "Best Detective Sleuthing" in being the first (back on Jan 13th) to suss out the fact that indeed RCI was secretly planning to bring another ship (their 3rd) to Australia with today's announcement that Celebrity Solstice would be based in Sydney for the summer of 2012-2013.

Well done!!!!

Any other info/secrets you know about????

Why thank you but it was definitely a fluke! I was secretly hoping it would be a Voyager class ship and they had just written Radiance class to throw us off the scent, but I think this is even better. Can you believe we are getting this ship, which I think is probably the best large ship in the world? I didn't think it would even be a possibility.

I love speculating about what ships are coming and what the itineraries will be, and we are certainly living in interesting times for Australian cruise lovers! Whatever next?!? Are they going to start sending our old ships to the Caribbean? :D

Brisbane or Melbourne as home port for one of these many ships makes sense.

Not everyone wants to sail from Sydney!

Without taking a skerick away from Sydney, by far the most beautiful harbour in the world, it would be nice to sail out of Melbourne...(without the 9hour drive or the flight to Sydney).

Archived