Fun times/Capers for Carnival Valor?

wendygrace

I've been searching for the information regarding the kids clubs on the Carnival Valor. I have seen lots of people ask but no answers. Are they not available? Someone has to have them, right? I looked on crusinmama06's site but didn't see Valor listed. Can anyone give me a hand?

Thanks

What information are you looking for and for what age group?

We just got back from a criuse on the Valor with two 2 year olds, an 8 year old, 11 year old and 13 year old. They were in a total of 3 different camps with three different itineraries. That might be why you haven't had any posts. I can tell you that all of the kids LOVED their camps, but the exact schedule is quite detailed.

What information are you looking for and for what age group?

We just got back from a criuse on the Valor with two 2 year olds, an 8 year old, 11 year old and 13 year old. They were in a total of 3 different camps with three different itineraries. That might be why you haven't had any posts. I can tell you that all of the kids LOVED their camps, but the exact schedule is quite detailed.

I am looking for the 6-8 and the 9-12. If you wouldn't mind scanning the sheets, that would be awesome. If you don't have them, whatever you can tell me would be nice. I'm trying to give the kids as much info as I can beforehand. Thanks

The 6-8 and 9-12 are in the same room of the kids club. The camps generally start around 10am and run all day (with the exception of meal times). From 10pm until 3am is considered daycare with a cost associated with it. I don't have the schedules for these groups in paper format, but I know they had build-a-bear (which i'm sure you've read about already), video game tournaments, t-shirt decorating, tons of crafts, games, free play time, how to fold towels, they are very busy. They also have a going home party near the end of the cruise where they have a dance with snacks and juice in the dance club. The 11 year old felt too old for some of the stuff because he is used to older kids, but attended the events he wanted to take part in.

Also, check this webpage. It has copies of activity sheets that are the same as the ones on Valor. http://community.webshots.com/album/299741566PLYKOu

Archived