Shopping by Port

Denali2003

Have you been there before? If you have i can kinda understand not wanting to walk around as much. If you havent i would recommend doing a walking tour (there are threads on here about it) Its a beautiful city.

Ill be there again in March and i cant wait to walk around again!

Have you been there before? If you have i can kinda understand not wanting to walk around as much. If you havent i would recommend doing a walking tour (there are threads on here about it) Its a beautiful city.

Ill be there again in March and i cant wait to walk around again!

we are staying the night at the end of our cruise and will go into Old San Juan then. I want to see the old forts. I've been wanting to see those for 25 years.

We sailed out of San Juan before - but the ship left at 5pm. This time it doesn't leave until 11pm.

I think it depends on which cruise line you are travelling. The Pan Am Pier in Old San Juan is close to many shops. However, if you are travelling on the Caribbean Princess, it leaves from a different pier about 5 miles away. I am not sure about shops in that area, but I think they are pretty limited.

Sorry I had the two terminals backwards in my previous post. :o

The terminal where Princess docks is called the Pan Am Terminal. It is across the bay and about a 5 mile cab ride from Old San Juan. As stated by others the Old San Juan Terminal which is the larger cruise ship dock has many shops, restaurants and hotels within walking distant. Does anyone know if there is anything within walking distance of the Pan Am Terminal?

• 2 months later...

The coach store was great.when you enter they give you a 30% off coupn. then go to the back of the store. everything back there is 40% off . they let you use your coupon on the sale items. so my daughters purse that was 268. ended up costing us 105 buck. well worth the walk over there

Archived