Compass on Serenade of the Seas

CleoSushi

Hola everyone.

Does anyone who has recently been on the Serenade of the Seas going to Aruba, Curacao, St Thomas and St Kitts have pics of the compass? If yes, can you please be so kind as to post them. Just want to see what they have going on and get an idea on on board stuff :)

THANKS A BUNCH;)

Hola everyone.

Does anyone who has recently been on the Serenade of the Seas going to Aruba, Curacao, St Thomas and St Kitts have pics of the compass? If yes, can you please be so kind as to post them. Just want to see what they have going on and get an idea on on board stuff :)

THANKS A BUNCH;)

Not the same ports, other than St. Thomas, but my Serenade compasses are linked in my signature, along with other ship info (fun facts, internet, specialty restaurants, etc.). I would think much of the ship activities would be the same in spite of the different itineraries.

Hope that helps!

Sue

Not the same ports, other than St. Thomas, but my Serenade compasses are linked in my signature, along with other ship info (fun facts, internet, specialty restaurants, etc.). I would think much of the ship activities would be the same in spite of the different itineraries.

Hope that helps!

Sue

WHOO HOO this helps, AWESOME thanks so much:D

Archived