Dream cabin 7455 Question

gmldolphin

Has anyone stayed in cabin 7455 on the Dream? It is an aft cabin and is a longer confirguration with a larger balcony. We just booked that cabin for Sept. 17, 2011 and I was wondering how big the actual cabin space is with the wierd shape. I know that when you walk into the room you walk down like a short hall and then into the actual cabin. Any help would be appreciated.

Gail

If anyone can help me out and just let me know if the cabin seems to be a pretty good size, if there are any chairs inside the cabin that you can sit on, is there any extra space to store things and how big is the balcony? Thanks for any info you can give me.

Gail

We just cruised the Dream in October and our friends had that cabin. The configuration was different, but worked really great. And the balcony was much bigger than the standard balconies. Here's a couple of pictures, wish they were better... but it wasn't our cabin so I didn't take alot:

006.jpg.dd8704760dfd9be3283be36fe873ac1e.jpg

007.jpg.1de654da64d35482ee899ff4b3d74718.jpg

Archived