Coki Beach

luvtravelbug

Thinking of going to Coki Beach for our visit to St. Thomas. How far away is it from the ship? Walking distance or taxi? I hear that there are not many facilities. Are there places to grab a drink and a snack or should we bring them from the ship? Thanks.

Thinking of going to Coki Beach for our visit to St. Thomas. How far away is it from the ship? Walking distance or taxi? I hear that there are not many facilities. Are there places to grab a drink and a snack or should we bring them from the ship? Thanks.

You have to take a taxi to Coki. It costs about $9 per person and takes about 15 minutes. Coral World is right next door and they have bathrooms, shops, and snorkel rentals available there. There are vendors on the beach that will set you up with chairs and waiters who will bring you beer, drinks, or food. The booths that serve food looked a little sketchy to me, but the cheeseburger I ordered was great and the drinks good as well. The water is calm and clear and the snorkelling is nice if you choose to do that.

You have to take a taxi to Coki. It costs about $9 per person and takes about 15 minutes. Coral World is right next door and they have bathrooms, shops, and snorkel rentals available there. There are vendors on the beach that will set you up with chairs and waiters who will bring you beer, drinks, or food. The booths that serve food looked a little sketchy to me, but the cheeseburger I ordered was great and the drinks good as well. The water is calm and clear and the snorkelling is nice if you choose to do that.

Thanks for the info!

Archived