I want to renew my vows!! Help!!!

jaxstiles

I just found out that Sunset Beach now does a vow renewal. We are al going there for our excursion. I am going to check the prices. But my husband really likes the Carnival package with the Steahouse for dinner afterwards.

Be sure to post what you find out.... Sunset Beach is one of my most favorite places :) DH has never been to Jamaica, but I am sure if I mentioned waiting until 2013 to do renew our vows on the beach, he might be interested :)

You have all got me thinking "I WOULD LOVE TO RENEW OUR VOWS ON OUR ANNIVERSARY". I really can't see paying $385 to do it tho. It will only be my husband and I on the cruise so it's not like we would have a big audience. We board on the 19th of Sept. and it will be a sea day on the 20th which is our annivesary. I believe I read somewhere that the second night on board is usually the formal night (5 night cruise). Is this right? I would love to surprise DH on our 25th anniversary with a vow renewal. Especially if that is formal night and we're all dressed up anyway. I won't have to make an excuse to get him dress in a suit and tie. (He never wears a tie but he said he would for formal night.):D:):p

Archived