which is best side balcony for victory southern caribbean

CRAZYBOBC

looking at victory which leaves san juan goes to st thomas, barbados, st lucia, st kitts, and st maarten. what side of ship will have the best views in port, looking at balcony spa deck. also any suggestions on excursions would be helpful or any other tips or advice thanks.

probably sailing memorial day week 2011, does st thomas celebrate memorial day will that effect anything closing.

thanks

looking at victory which leaves san juan goes to st thomas, barbados, st lucia, st kitts, and st maarten. what side of ship will have the best views in port, looking at balcony spa deck. also any suggestions on excursions would be helpful or any other tips or advice thanks.

probably sailing memorial day week 2011, does st thomas celebrate memorial day will that effect anything closing.

thanks

What a loaded series of questions... I could type all day with recommendations. :D

For the side of the ship that's best, it can vary. All ports except Barbados and st Lucia you will be docked perpendicular to the shore, so neither side was looking directly out at sea. But there's no telling how the ship will dock every day, or if there will be other ships blocking your view. On my cruise

last year, port was the best side in all but Barbados. But like I said that will vary week to week.

I'll back up the previous post in that late seating is key on the victory. You have a port most days and watching and relaxing during sunset/sail away is very cool. You'll miss a lot of that doing early seating.

Archived