Just back from Grandeur of the seas

mcanuck

Your forgiven Tom. Actually we were there on the 21st of Feb. but my post was the first of March. I had read that you had an eventful week ,new house , news of new arrival etc. Congratulations. We truly enjoyed ourselves there and hope to return to Cozumel and stay for at least a week, we loved the area and the water was incredible. Oswaldo was great, and I was amazed watching these guys running to get orders.We have had about 12 inches of snow this week so I am a bit envious of your lifestyle at this point.Thanks again Tom and staff for a great day.LADY Dee - formal nights were Sunday and thursday if I recall correctly.

Wow! I remember somebody told me the menus were in the book in our room, but I never remembered and/or had a chance to look at them. The food was great and I have a very short list of things we didn't like or had problems with when we were on board last week. I will post more about our "the vacation of our lifetime" as I have time while catching up on my life after cruise. Molly

Sorry havent been on the boards for awhile.Yes there are theme nights in the diningroom and the menu changes every night.I dont have menus sorry.I remember Carribean night and Italian night.Yes you can easily wear capris on any night other then formal night.Their are generally 4 appetizers to choose from each night as well as four entrees as well as vegetarian choices.There are also items that are available every night if you dont like the choices of entrees,you will find them on the second page of the menu.If you want something and it is not on the menu that night just ask and they will say they can get it or not.A fellow at the next table had shrimp cocktail(x2)every night.We ordered two appetizers when we felt like it and there was always a salad to order with every meal.The entrees I remember were jerk chicken, prime rib,vegetable kabobs, lobster tail,steak,chicken with asparugus,pasta,shrimp dinner.there were so many dishes.The desserts are awesome!!Yes you can bring pop on board but only in the cabin.The menu is posted each day outside the diningroom.Dont go by the menu in the stateroom it was close but not always right.

Archived