CB regular balcony cabins - are they all covered?

DonnaK

We are looking at regular balcony cabins (not minisuites) on the CB. Specifically we're looking at cabins on Baja in the 700's, but would loke to know about all the other decks too.
Caribe deck balconies are about 9 feet deep and partially covered. All other regular balconies including Baja in the 700's are about 5 feet deep and fully covered.

We are looking at regular balcony cabins (not minisuites) on the CB. Specifically we're looking at cabins on Baja in the 700's, but would loke to know about all the other decks too.

My friend and I were on the CB 1/2/11-1/9/11 and we were in Baja 702. The balcony was spacious and fully covered. We had 2 chairs and a small table and there was still plenty of room to walk. Our cabin was aft but it was great because it was near to everything that we needed (Horizon Court, the Palm Dining Room, Club Fusion, Explorers Lounge, etc). We were also not bothered with the "vibrating" noise coming from the thrusters that some people complain about. I think we only felt it on the first day when we were docking in St. Thomas. Other than that, we had no problems! I hope this helps!

Helen

We were on B415 on the same cruise. Great balcony, although Caribe is a larger balcony. We could have used more space since we had 3 rooms because of our large family and had happy hour on our balcony every night. But we made it work, and had a ton of fun on the balcony. The Caribbean Princess is a beautiful ship. Have a great time.

Archived