PRE-booking shows+dinner on EPIC

Since you need to pre-book shows and dinner reservations 45 days before you cruise, how do you know which day and time shows are offered? I read that BMG is not offered every night as well as Cirque. Also, I need to know what time the shows are to make dinner reservations for the same evening. I am going on the Epic, western itinerary and read 2 different nights when the white hot party is. One said Wed and one said Thurs. I'd like to plan my evening around the white hot party. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Since you need to pre-book shows and dinner reservations 45 days before you cruise, how do you know which day and time shows are offered? I read that BMG is not offered every night as well as Cirque. Also, I need to know what time the shows are to make dinner reservations for the same evening. I am going on the Epic, western itinerary and read 2 different nights when the white hot party is. One said Wed and one said Thurs. I'd like to plan my evening around the white hot party. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Sign into NCL and click the excursions, dining/entertainment tab .. the schedule is listed on that page.

Enjoy your cruise!

I'm trying to find where someone had posted the daily for the western iternary. Not sure if any modifications were done to the schedule. I'm sure some things might change a little bit.

Found the link hope it works:

http://www.scribd.com/full/46172091?access_key=key-24myuuu85uffgzgvwy1i

We just booked back to back on the EPIC. Signed in on NCL and your cruise comes up. Select the option to book entertainment. You can view by itinerary what dining and entertainment options are available each day. Some days the shows are all booked for one or both shows but we had no problems getting what we wanted. I was told they only reserve 20% of the show so there are walk up opportunities as well. Good luck.

Archived