Serious Help (Spelling correction. it bothers me had to.)

Yulz X Asylum

Please reply to this one not the other. Since i can't delete the other one. the spelling error bothered me haha.

3 big questions in one day for me xD

However this is the most important one to me. If anyone on here can help me it would be really appreciated.

My cruise is pretty much 25 days again and im trying to at least drop 15 pounds but cruise time.

If not 15, i really want to flatten my 'muffin' stomach for my bathing suit.

Any advice or tips PLEASE share them. i'm becoming painfully desprate.

Thank you so much!!

You seem to be looking for a "quick fix"...while this is not really the best way for long term weight loss...I know of three things that you can do that have resulted in immediate and large weight loss for me in the past...you can do all three or whatever appeals to you...

1. The Fast Track Detox Diet...from this book by Ann Gittleman. It will take you 11 days to do the detox...there are 7 days of preparation during which you will eat specific foods that will support your liver and colon...you will also cut out many foods that would hinder the detox...you will do a 24-hour liquid only fast that IS the actual detox...and then there are 3 days of recovery...one great side benefit of this detox is that your body will get very hydrated, so you will be able to lose a LOT of water weight...if you start doing some body brushing during this time...you will likely lose even more excess water weight...

2. Colon Cleanse...if you really want to be hard-core...then plan to do the colon cleanse right after the 24-hour detox...if you can manage to get your number of bowel movements up to par while doing the prequel to the detox...then you can move forward with the colon cleanse after the detox...this colon cleanse is seriously hard core...IF you do the BEST option, which is to do liquid only...I can tell you from experience that it is very effective...and that for as much as you think that you would be hungry during this time of fasting with the special drink...if you use organic apple cider as you medium for drinking the drink...then you will consume about 1200 calories a day during the colon cleanse...and bulking action of the drink leaves you feeling very full...if you have never done a cleanse...then you will likely lose weight from buildup in your colon and intenstines...read through this site for more info...if you have a "pooch," then you can expect to lose quite a bit of it doing this cleanse...I have done this many times...if you have questions, please feel free to ask...

3. Fat Flush...also by Ann Gittleman...it is a VERY strict eating regimen...the two-week "boot camp" that is the beginning of the plan is seriously limiting...however...if you follow this plan, you will likely lose a lot of weight...the problem will occur if you pork out on the restricted foods after you stop the plan...the plan will prescribe lean meat, healthy fat, limited fruit, eggs, lemon water, cran-water, as many non-starchy, non-sweet veggies as you can eat, and absolutely NO OTHER carbs...no beans, no starchy veggies (potatoes), no sweet veggies (peas), no wheat, no soy, no grains...the plan works...but is very hard to maintain, which is why it is only prescribed for 2 weeks...then you can start to add food back into your diet slowly...with an eye to see if you actually have any sensitivities to some food...

These are the "quick fixes" that I have personally done before...again, if you have any questions, ask away...

Sorry, I did reply to your first post:). I tried the colon cleanse after our voyager cruise,,, let me just say it is not a good experience to be caought in a store at the mall when the restroom is at the other end of the complex!:o

I don't remember the name of it. I got it at the nutrition store. It was one that you added another dose every three days. I can see where it would help in losing some weight caused by fluid retention. As a health care professional I don't agree with the theory that everyone has "build up" in their intestines, or that it is possible to detox the liver with such products. The liver itself detoxifies the body. I think it is a very complex system. I do think that probiotics are helpful to regulate the intestinal flora and promote effective evacuation which does help eliminate bloating, but not fat.I know other's think differently and have had good results. I just found that it was way too much for my system. After coming off of it, it took a few weeks before I had any regular spontaneous elimination. That was miserable too!.

Archived