Just of Liberty

Had a great cruise. Last one before the drydock. Even got to see the new Dreamworks Parade. Kids loved it. The upgrades around the ship will be great. Would have been nice to have the nursery for our cruise. We'll just have to catch it next time

By the way the above should read, Just off Liberty. Sorry

Had a great cruise. Last one before the drydock. Even got to see the new Dreamworks Parade. Kids loved it. The upgrades around the ship will be great. Would have been nice to have the nursery for our cruise. We'll just have to catch it next time

By the way the above should read, Just off Liberty. Sorry

What are the upgrades? We are scheduled to depart Miami on the Liberty on 2/5, and from what I understand reading your post, the upgrades will be done for that cruise....I was not aware of this. Just curious what they are.

Check out this link from their home page:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=royal_advantage_main&cid=RCHPF1-11082010RoyalAdvantage

This has all the information about what upgrades will be done during dry dock.

What are the upgrades? We are scheduled to depart Miami on the Liberty on 2/5, and from what I understand reading your post, the upgrades will be done for that cruise....I was not aware of this. Just curious what they are.

Wow, thanks! Now I'm even more excited for this cruise. And with Superbowl Sunday one of our cruise days, maybe they'll show the game on the new big screen, which would make my husband very happy!! I loved the big screen on the Carnival Destiny where we could watch movies under the stars in relaxing pool loungers. Glad we'll be able to do this again on the Liberty!

Archived