Bahia Mar in FLL

triscat

Has anyone stayed here and have anything they want to share with me about their experience?

I have pre-cruise reservations there in March. I booked through Priceline, but I need 2 double/queen beds. Has anyone had any problem requesting this and then recieving it?

Thanks

We stayed there early Jan/11 after our cruise for one night....we checked in at 9am no problem .....we got a room with two double beds instead of the queen we had requested but we were happy to check in early so we were satisfied.

The place is not nearly new but nice enough...beautiful views of the beach and harbour....nice walkway to the beach and pool area...pool was very warm. Only a short walk to the water taxi at the Bahia Cabana which also has a restaurant/bar on the water's edge. Any other question feel free to ask.

Great hotel, we will be staying there next year. Stayed there last January per cruise. Great location for the beach. Water taxi stop close by, sun tolly runs by, only 30 minuite walk down beach to port entrance. Can watch cruise ships come and go from port from hotel room on ocean view rooms. Great place to eat at hotel with deli next door for sandwichs and beer, ect.

I have a RSVP there for march 3-7 I also won it on Priceline Was not to happy with my bid of $120.00 and then checking on the Bahia Mar website and room were going for $127.00 The price has gone up since I bid so I am not so upset and I hear it is in a great location

I have a RSVP there for march 3-7 I also won it on Priceline Was not to happy with my bid of $120.00 and then checking on the Bahia Mar website and room were going for $127.00 The price has gone up since I bid so I am not so upset and I hear it is in a great location

I was also not happy with my bid. It accepted mine for $130. After doing some checking on the hotels website, I realized that after taxes and fees, I only saved a dollar and some change

Archived