How full is your sailing?

sunflwr19

I keep seeing people talking about knowing approximately how full their sailing is? How do you find this out? I have seen people mention the check certain sites. I know you aren't allowed to post site names on here. So if you have a particular one that you think is good could you email me at sunflwr19@hotmail.com

Thanks!

I didn't give up and insisted the Carnival customer service check on how many people were on my sailing. she spoke with her supervisor and finally told me...it's full...which is not surprising out of Galveston on Spring Break!:eek: So, if Carnival won't give you the information, push harder.

Guest Time2gocruzn
I've just tried to find out how many people are on the Elation 3/13/05 and Carnival won't give me that information. they will only tell me the ship's capacity. any other suggestions?:confused:

Call back..you can call carnival 10 different times and get 10 different answers:rolleyes: :D . They never give me an exact #, but have always told me a percentage.

Archived