For those of you that have stayed at the Tahitian Innand Spa in Tampa

crusin4funtimes

Is it in a safe area? I love the idea of staying in a little hotel that has a warm and friendly feeling and this place looks like it would be just that.

I read some reviews and some people said it is not in a very good area, with this being a motel type of room that concerns me. Also someone said that people that are not even staying there come to the pool at night to listen to the band and it can get pretty crazy.... that is another concern of mine, due to the fact we will have our 11 year old son and our 9 year old daughter with us.

Thank you for any feed back that you might have.:)

I have not stayed there so I did not reply earlier.

I have read reviews on the Carnival board here on cc by some cruisers who stayed there pre-cruise and seemed satisfied with their stay there. Some have even left their cars at the Tahitian while they were on their cruise. They do have pool side entertainment late at night so it might not make for the atmosphere you are wanting with your two children with you.

Go here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215 and do a forum search for Tahitian (posts, not threads) to find what they had to say about their stay there. Hope that helps.

I have not stayed there so I did not reply earlier.

I have read reviews on the Carnival board here on cc by some cruisers who stayed there pre-cruise and seemed satisfied with their stay there. Some have even left their cars at the Tahitian while they were on their cruise. They do have pool side entertainment late at night so it might not make for the atmosphere you are wanting with your two children with you.

Go here http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215 and do a forum search for Tahitian (posts, not threads) to find what they had to say about their stay there. Hope that helps.

Thank you for your reply and for the link!:)

Archived