Freedom class

DSLADE

Hi all...

Just a question that I hope can be answered. We are planning on booking a back-to-back on the Freedom of the Seas in October. We thought that we may try a cat. PR, that is a Promenade inside. Has anyone stayed in this catagory. How bad is the noise at night? Will booking on deck 8 help with the noise. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lonny and Denny

We have been on the Freedom 2 times. Once when we got married (on the Grand Caymen stop) 2006 and then again this past August.

We were in a balcony cabin when we got married and a Grand suite (our 2 daughters 13 and 18 where down the hall in a balcony room ). It's the only Royal caribbean ship I've been on and I just love it. Although I will never see another Grand suite since it was a splurge to see how the other half live :). It is a wonderful ship. We did a Holland American cruise inbetweeen the 2 Royal Caribbean and I think we'll stick with Royal.

Any way it is a beautiful ship with great staff and sooo much to do you just can not get bord! oh and there is so much food you can gain 20 pounds with out blinking :rolleyes:

Archived