Allergies and no extra chrage restaurants, on Jewel?

jocelysue

Which are the no-extra charge restaurants on the NCL Jewel and what is the quality of the food? Could someone please give me an idea of the menu or where I can get a copy of one?

There are certain serious food allergies in my grnadkids and this the first tome on NCL.

Thanks

I also have a peanut allergy and have been very pleased with the assistance from NCL on this issue.

You need to contact the special access desk accessdesk@ncl.com

as far in advance as possible. They will send you paper work to fill out.

When you get on the ship you will meet with the maitre d' who will go over your particular sitiuation in regards to dining. They will tell you what is safe to eat and have you pre-order the next days meals so it can be prepared in a special kitchen.

The kids club does not allow any food inside so he will be safe that way.

They are also very attuned to food allergies and may give you a pager so they can contact you.

I would avoid the buffets because I have seen a lot of cross contamination and it's just too risky for me...

Which are the no-extra charge restaurants on the NCL Jewel and what is the quality of the food? Could someone please give me an idea of the menu or where I can get a copy of one?

There are certain serious food allergies in my grnadkids and this the first tome on NCL.

Thanks

What you need to do is notify the ship prior to sailing. There is a special need coordinator. She/he will do everything possible to assure your grandkids have a healthy and happy cruise. Of course speak to the restaurant manager as soon as you arrive as well. NCL is great when it comes to assisting people with food alergies.

Nita

Archived