CrossPost: Best Cruise Line for 20 somethings?

LostShakerofSalt

My husband and I will have been married for 2 years this May. We want to go on a week long cruise to somewhere warm, and we'd like the ship to have a lot going on at night. We're not huge drinkers, but we do like a drink or two to unwind.

I'm not a huge fan of Grand Cayman. Other than that, there are so many cruises, we don't know where to begin!

Any suggestions for a cruise line or destination?

The luxury lines could run you three to four times the cost of a regular line. Unless you have a big budget, it might be better to focus on one of those mass market lines or a premium line. Knowing your age, I would suggest Royal Caribbean or Carnival. They have lots going on at night, unlike the luxury lines that have smaller ships with low key evening events. Lots to do and more passengers in your age group on those two lines. Also, the luxury lines don't do many 7 day cruises or cruises in the Caribbean, if that's where you want to cruise. They tend towards more exotic itineraries.

Archived