Roll Call Celebrity Solstice - 19 June 2011

Doonan

Hi again - don't know what happened but part of my post vanished.

Here we go again... We generally use "bid your own price" on Priceline. We stayed at Intercontinental Century City for about $150 a night, on Park Lane in London for £100 a night. If you select four or five stars you generally get a brand name.

Staying at Eurostars Grand marina and, as I previously mentioned, the 978

Cheers,

Stephen

Hi guys,

This is Serge from Rob and Serge! I can't wait to meet everyone. I have been doing research on private excursions and, so far, we are leaning towards not using Celebrity's at all.

I just tentatively reserved an 8-9 hr Athens/Cape Sounion tour in an air conditioned Mercedes that can have up to 4 people. The price is 220 Euros before tips. I am still waiting to hear from two other companies.

If anyone is interested in joining us, please advise as we may able to get a minivan. Thanks.

Serge

Hi Guys,

As David mentioned we do not have any tours planned but if it turns out that someone is doing a small private tour in one of the ports maybe we could join you if you need to get a group together.

On many of our trips a bunch of guys get together to do city highlights or walking tours.

Look forward to meeting you all very soon,

Larry ( the bald one!)

Hi guys,

This is Serge from Rob and Serge! I have been doing research on private excursions and, so far, we are leaning towards not using Celebrity's at all.

I have tentatively reserved an 8-9 hr private tour for 4 for the Amalfi Coast and Pompei or Herculaneum for 450 Euros before tips

I also tentatively reserved an 8-hr Athens tour in an air conditioned Mercedes that can have up to 4 people. The price is 250 Euros before tips.

If you are interested in joining us, please advise so I can finalize the reservations.

Thanks

Hi guys,

This is Serge from Rob and Serge! I have been doing research on private excursions and, so far, we are leaning towards not using Celebrity's at all.

I have tentatively reserved an 8-9 hr private tour for 4 for the Amalfi Coast and Pompei or Herculaneum for 450 Euros before tips

I also tentatively reserved an 8-hr Athens tour in an air conditioned Mercedes that can have up to 4 people. The price is 250 Euros before tips.

If you are interested in joining us, please advise so I can finalize the reservations.

Thanks

Sounds good Serge ... Athens is like a home town to me so have things I want to do. Naples we are going to get the ferry to Capri for the day.

Carlos liked the idea of the Mercedes as he knows I will drag him around the streets of Athens in the heat.

See you guts soon

Neil & Carlos

FYI. We signed up for the following tour from Naples. We have no received confirmation yet as they may be maxed out. It sounds like another group may be getting started though.

For 80 Euros per person this tour of Pompeii, Positano, Amalfi Coast and Sorrento seems pretty good. See the link below for more information.

http://www.aptours.it/pagina.php?id=55&lng=en

Rob & Serge

Guys,

We're in the other thread too. Be sure to signup for the CruiseCritic Members Party: It's via the celebrity cruise website link below:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

We can all meetup at this party too.

Thanks,

Rob & Serge

Hi Sergio & Robert

We are signed up for the CC Members Party ... easy to pick the Australian with a Philippino.

Neil

Hi Sergio & Robert

We are signed up for the CC Members Party ... easy to pick the Australian with a Philippino.

Neil

Hi there - we signed up fort the party too -- looks like it is going to be a big group.

Stephen and Danny

I just returned home after spending since 5/19 in the hospital to undergo open heart surgery. While the cruise would probably be a great way to recover, I'm afraid the round trip air would negate any of the benefits of the cruise.

Sorry we'll miss meeting you all. I hope you have a FABULOUS time!

I just returned home after spending since 5/19 in the hospital to undergo open heart surgery. While the cruise would probably be a great way to recover, I'm afraid the round trip air would negate any of the benefits of the cruise.

Sorry to hear that ... main thing you are must be home and getting better,

Maybe we will meet up on another ship some place in the future.

Take care

Neil

Hi Guys ... Flying to Barcelona on Sunday ... Look forward to seeing you on the ship.

We will check out the board for FOD .. Otherwise if you see an Australian

and a Phillipino together that will be us.

Hope you all have save travels.

Carlos & Neil

Australia

So sorry to hear you had surgery. It's definitely better for you to stay home & rest. You can start sailing again anytime.

Take care of yourself!

Rob & Serge

Hi Guys ... Flying to Barcelona on Sunday ... Look forward to seeing you on the ship.

We will check out the board for FOD .. Otherwise if you see an Australian

and a Phillipino together that will be us.

Hope you all have save travels.

Carlos & Neil

Australia

U guys have a safe trip! We look forward to seeing you on the ship!

Archived