Aurora

holiday addict

Bathrooms on P&O ships are best described as "functional" a bit like a caravan really. Generally as you open the door to the left there is a basin/vanitory unit, in front of you is the toilet, to the right is the bath /shower & that's about it, the floor area is just about big enough to turn round in, they do vary with cabin grade, as I recall our bathroom in the superior Balcony was a little bit bigger than the standard. Smallest are on Oceana I think.

We had a deluxe balcony on Aurora, bathroom was perfectly ok size wise from what i remember. certainly not too small. I am 5ft 1in and the bath was perfectly ok for me. I am also not skinny , but no problems what so ever . not sure what size bathrooms the people at home have, if they say the ship ones are too small....

We have booked a balcony stateroom with bath/shower on Aurora, does anyone know how big the bathrooms are? Never cruised before so have no idea of the dimensions etc.

Alison

the bathrooms on all cruise ships are not that big. They are what I would call adequate. I have never had any problems on board P&O ships.

I see that this will be your first cruise. You will enjoy it. Most people after their first cruise become addicted. I would also say that you have picked a good cruise line to start with, P&O are my favourite.

There are 22 reviews in our Review section that might help you

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=129

Take a look

Enjoy the cruise, when you return please tell us all about it.

Archived