Celebrity Silhouette Holy Land Oct 10 '11

Richard&JohnSTX

We are Richard and John from St Croix USVI we are on this sailing and also the next cruise TA back to NJ. Hopefully lots more will be joining us, We were on the Eclipse inaugural TA last fall and really enjoyed - looking forward to the enhanced features on the Silhouette!

Richard

My partner and I are going Aqua Class on the Eclipse April 2nd for our anniversary. Im glad to see you enjoyed this ship. I think the Silhouette will be fantastic with the improvements. Have fun guys, wish we were joining you!

• 3 months later...
My partner and I are going Aqua Class on the Eclipse April 2nd for our anniversary. Im glad to see you enjoyed this ship. I think the Silhouette will be fantastic with the improvements. Have fun guys, wish we were joining you!

Did you enjoy Aqua class? We are doing it for the first time on this cruise. We did the Millenium Panama Canal cruise in April for our anniversary - 35 years!

See that you are from Tampa - do you know our friends Joe and Jefferson? They have a winter place here, shoulder in Tampa and are in Nova Scotia for the summer. We are going up to NS to see them for the 4th of July

Hope your anniversary cruise was all you had hoped for and maybe see you on a cruise or in Tampa!

Richard

Joe and David from Miami, Florida joining you on Oct 10.

Thanks for posting - looking forward to meeting you both - we spend some time in Miami - friends and some business. Was spending the day today looking at shore excursions - have you all made plans yet for our ports or should we try to put together some private tours?

Richard

Archived