Needing information please!!!!!!

kelbre

Hello! I am needing to see if anyone knows anything about the dolphin swim at the dolphin academy in Curacao. I looked on the Carnival website, but it looks like only the dolphin encounter not swim is available through them. Can you book your own dolphin swim with the academy directly even if you are coming in on a carnival cruiseship???? I tried emailing them this weekend, and have not heard back! Getting a little anxious as we sail in 31 days!!!!

I would appreciate ANY information, thanks!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello! I am needing to see if anyone knows anything about the dolphin swim at the dolphin academy in Curacao. I looked on the Carnival website, but it looks like only the dolphin encounter not swim is available through them. Can you book your own dolphin swim with the academy directly even if you are coming in on a carnival cruiseship???? I tried emailing them this weekend, and have not heard back! Getting a little anxious as we sail in 31 days!!!!

I would appreciate ANY information, thanks!!!

Yes, you can take a taxi to the SeaQuarium and then book the dolphin encounter from there. It is much cheaper, but you have to add the taxi and entrance fee to the aquarium.

Archived