Dolphin Swim question!!!!

kelbre

I'm going to try again and hopefully someone will answer me! We are going to be on the Carnival Miracle in March. I have been reading awesome reviews about the dolphin academy swim in Curacao. My question is, Carnival offers a dolphin excursion called the dolphin encounter where you get to pet and kiss the dolphin, but not an actual swim. Does anyone know if you can actually book this swim with the academy if you are on a ship? or is it just for guests that stay at the resorts in the area????

I'm going to try again and hopefully someone will answer me! We are going to be on the Carnival Miracle in March. I have been reading awesome reviews about the dolphin academy swim in Curacao. My question is, Carnival offers a dolphin excursion called the dolphin encounter where you get to pet and kiss the dolphin, but not an actual swim. Does anyone know if you can actually book this swim with the academy if you are on a ship? or is it just for guests that stay at the resorts in the area????

Dolphin Encounter and Swim with the Dolphins are 2 different things. Try looking at this on line thru Dolphin Academy Curacao for more information. When I was there, the SWIM took place at sea and you had to be a diver, so you actually do book this with a dive ship, Ocean Encounters. the charge to dive with dolphins is around $200.00 and well worth it.

Try going to curacao.com and click on the Dolphin Acadamy or just google dolphin acadamy Curacao.

They have the dolphin swim you are looking for. I have not been there before but no one seems inclined to answer questions on this board.

So, while i don't have any experience with this excurion in Curacao, my kids have done this in Jamaca as well as state side at Sea World. Great experience and wonderful memories, but very expensive.

Hope you can work this out. Have a great trip.

Tina

Archived