Nice Cabo catamaran that focuses on whales

serval_girl

Hello! So the zodiacs sound like they really go out looking for whales. But I don't want to do a zodiac because 1) I've riden them for diving and know my mom wont like them and 2) it just sounds like they get all up on the whales and annoy them. Maybe I am wrong on #2, dont know. But I do know that my mom wants to see whales and wants a drink in her hand, a belly full of tasty snacks, and a potty (just in case) when she sees them. We did a "snorkel with turtles" catamaran in Barbados last year and my mom LOVED it. I really want to find the whale watch version of that. Looking at Pez Gato, Ecocat and Cabo Sails, any opinions on which one will be accommodating and classy and not overcrowded but also focus on finding whales, without annoying them? The trip would be at the very end of Feb-

Hello! So the zodiacs sound like they really go out looking for whales. But I don't want to do a zodiac because 1) I've riden them for diving and know my mom wont like them and 2) it just sounds like they get all up on the whales and annoy them. Maybe I am wrong on #2, dont know. But I do know that my mom wants to see whales and wants a drink in her hand, a belly full of tasty snacks, and a potty (just in case) when she sees them. We did a "snorkel with turtles" catamaran in Barbados last year and my mom LOVED it. I really want to find the whale watch version of that. Looking at Pez Gato, Ecocat and Cabo Sails, any opinions on which one will be accommodating and classy and not overcrowded but also focus on finding whales, without annoying them? The trip would be at the very end of Feb-

Last week a small group of us did the Whale Watching Tour with Ecocat. It was excellent, especially for $20 for 2 hours. That included non-alcoholic drinks, but you could upgrade your tour to include alcohol drinks and food for $10 more I think. The crew were great and we saw several whales. There are also bathrooms on board. It was very relaxing and fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Luvcdays ~ this tour sounds perfect for us, too ~ did you book ahead of time or get off the ship and book with them? If you got off the ship and hooked-up with them (which I'm hoping you did).. where did you find them??

Thank you so much!

Anyone else know if whale watching is available in SEPTEMBER???

Archived