Wheelchair access

August57

We are traveling to Bermuda on RCCL in October from Baltimore. How is the wheelchair service in port and in Bermuda? My mom cannot walk or climb stairs. Do they have wheelchair access on tour buses ?

I used Keith Simmons <keithsimmons@logic.bm>

for a private tour off Bermuda.

It was wonderful. Converted mini-van with wheel chair ramps and tie downs.

We had a 4 hour tour of the entire island(s). The islands make a cresent shape. We docked at one end of the crescent and the tour went to the other end of the crescent. The tour driver dropped us at the ferry, which we took back to the ship. Paid separately for tour and ferry. from ferry to ship is a good walk with no curb cuts, so walk in the street or next to the ship. We did not stop for lunch. Ate a big dinner.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577715795DQFjxd?vhost=travel

Bermudas is NOT wheelchair friendly. RC tours are not accessible. The lady that drove our private tour did a great job.

We loved Bermuda..

Do you have an accessible cabin?

Have you filled out the special needs form?

How wide is the wheelchair?

Thanks for the info. I will use this tour guide. This will make a great trip for my mom. Yes we have an accessible cabin and I did fill out the request form. My travel agent assisted me with the reservation. Thanks for the pictures of the ship ( beautiful) and Bermuda. Now I am looking forward to this cruise!

I used Keith Simmons <keithsimmons@logic.bm>

for a private tour off Bermuda.

It was wonderful. Converted mini-van with wheel chair ramps and tie downs.

We had a 4 hour tour of the entire island(s). The islands make a cresent shape. We docked at one end of the crescent and the tour went to the other end of the crescent. The tour driver dropped us at the ferry, which we took back to the ship. Paid separately for tour and ferry. from ferry to ship is a good walk with no curb cuts, so walk in the street or next to the ship. We did not stop for lunch. Ate a big dinner.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/577715795DQFjxd?vhost=travel

Bermudas is NOT wheelchair friendly. RC tours are not accessible. The lady that drove our private tour did a great job.

We loved Bermuda..

Do you have an accessible cabin?

Have you filled out the special needs form?

How wide is the wheelchair?

Archived