Alaska excursions?/Capt Larry's

Luvtotrav

posted 04-22-04 10:39 AM
I am taking a large group to Alaska in July of 2004. I am thinking of Capt Larry's Whale watching for one of our excursions, My question is, is it worth the money and do you recomend it? Second question, I am also thinking of taking the group to the Lumberjack show in Ketchikan. Is this one you would recommend as well? We will also be in Sitka. What excursions would be good to do there? Thanks for the info.

From Minnesota

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;7;11;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
Looking forward to Alaska, Infinity

Hi luvtotravel,You might get more info on the Alaska port of call board.I am going to Alaska on the Summit June 25,2004.Our ship no longer goes to Sitka Celebrity has substituted Icy Straits.I think most of the ships from Celebrity will visit that port as well. It is a fantastic port and there is a ton of info on that sight as well.Have a great cruise.Ann

Definetly check out the Alaska board, butt we cruised with 18 last July on the Infinity. Everyone (ranged in ages from 8 to 75) loved Capt. Larry.

As for the Lumberjack show, it is fun, but really depends on the ages and personalities of your group.

Lynn, mom to three great kids

We took Capt Larry's excursion last June, and enjoyed it a great deal. Is it worth it?, that's up to the individual. Would we do it again?, YES.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2005;3;5;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800[/img]
Until sailaway to Hawaii on the Island Princess

Archived