Oscar Brown Questions

kittys

We started emailing Oscar regarding a tour about 3-4 months before. We didn't get confirmation until the month before. You pay Oscar at the end of the trip. We had a great time and would recommend this tour.

I just returned from my cruise yesterday and we booked Oscar as well. He is totally worth th $45 pp. You will have a great time. The highlight of the tour was that we got to hold a baby howler monkey and a sloth. We also tried various fruits of Costa Rica, their apples, coconuts, bananas and the cocoa bean plant. The boat ride through the canal is a blast. The restaurant for lunch has the most spetacular view of Costa Rica and the pier where the ships are docked. I was skeptical at first but I would highly recommend him. I did not have any problem e-mailing him. I got through right away. His sister, Carol, owns an internet service and that is where Oscar picks up his e-mails. We also met his sister and Oscar stopped by to get his next days schedule.

Enjoy.

Archived