Another dining question?

crusin4funtimes

Hi everyone, this will be our first cruise with our children ages 11 and 9, my question is, do they have to order off the chiliden menu?

95% of the time our son (11) orders off the adult menu at home when we go out to eat....so I hope he can too on the cruise and our daughter is a hit or miss on what menu she orders off of.

Thank You:)

My kids were almost the same ages are yours when they cruised with us. The younger one chose kid food and the older one ordered off the regular menu. It was a great way for him to try new things (essentially for free) that we may not want to pay for on land and risk having him not like. He ended up liking most things. We had them eat with us for every meal, so it was fun to see.

My kids were almost the same ages are yours when they cruised with us. The younger one chose kid food and the older one ordered off the regular menu. It was a great way for him to try new things (essentially for free) that we may not want to pay for on land and risk having him not like. He ended up liking most things. We had them eat with us for every meal, so it was fun to see.

Thank you for your reply and I agree it is a nice way for them to try new things;) Our children will be eating with every night too, we are so excited, just hoping that we don't wish our summer away, but August was the only time we could go with two family weddings, a baby shower, my daughters First Communion...etc but that gives us more time to plan...have to look on the bright side:)

Archived