Luggage tags and e-tickets...when?

tropicbird

Booked on the 8-night Summit repos in late April... all checked out on the way RCCL does things, but on Celebrity... how do I order my luggage tags? On the RCCL website there is an option to request tags... I did not see this on the Celebrity site. Is it too early?

Also on the tickets... I realize most cruise lines no longer send a paper packet to the house with "tickets", boarding info, etc. Will I get an e-packet with the same info? I filled out the online boarding info, onboard expense, and printed whatever it is that Celebrity calls the SetSail pass... Xpress Pass maybe? Will I receive an e-mail with directions to the ship, boarding time (I'll assume 11:30ish although the shuip does not depart SJU until 8:30 p.m.) etc.

Thanks for your help!

Booked on the 8-night Summit repos in late April... all checked out on the way RCCL does things, but on Celebrity... how do I order my luggage tags? On the RCCL website there is an option to request tags... I did not see this on the Celebrity site. Is it too early?

Also on the tickets... I realize most cruise lines no longer send a paper packet to the house with "tickets", boarding info, etc. Will I get an e-packet with the same info? I filled out the online boarding info, onboard expense, and printed whatever it is that Celebrity calls the SetSail pass... Xpress Pass maybe? Will I receive an e-mail with directions to the ship, boarding time (I'll assume 11:30ish although the shuip does not depart SJU until 8:30 p.m.) etc.

Thanks for your help!

My e-docs and luggage tag buttons showed up at 49 days to sailing.

Tina

You will recieve your docs around 30 days per cruise. But that varies. If you don't have them within 3 weeks, call X.

There is a spot on the web site to order the luggage tags once you get the e docs. You'll get them within two weeks, usually in a week. If you don't order them you can pick them up when you board and fill out the room number.

The most impt thing you need is the Express pass with the bar code. One will cover all traveling with you. The rest of the MANY pages you will receive will be for the most part informational. We don't bother printing out anything we don't need in front of us. If you preordered any excursions, dining etc, I'd carry that info with you in case there is a question onboard.

You will get ship contact info for your friends and relatives at home and where the ship will be docked, times to board, rules, suggestions etc. etc.

Archived