Cave Tubing in Belize - NCL Spirit

oyveymama

There are many companies offering this excursion other than the ship itself. Any recommendations as to which one to use? Cave-tubing.com seems to have larger groups that Belizecruiseexcursions.com for the same price; I'm thinking a smaller group is better. We are on the Spirit leaving New Orleans on April 17th

We went cave tubing last month the with belize cruise excurions people and you are right, we were on a smaller tour than other people.

A couple we met on our cruise went with another company, i forget which one, might have been the cave-tubing.com people, it sounds familiar. They said it was ok, but would have prefered to go on a smaller group tour.

We compared stories and we definitely had more personal attention. It was really nice to get away from the crowds.

We considered booking with the ship, but the price was so much higher and everything we read online gave us confindence in going with a private company.

There are many companies offering this excursion other than the ship itself. Any recommendations as to which one to use? Cave-tubing.com seems to have larger groups that Belizecruiseexcursions.com for the same price; I'm thinking a smaller group is better. We are on the Spirit leaving New Orleans on April 17th

let you know when we get back. We are going to be there next week and a few in our group are using cave-tubing.com

Nita

Just got back. Did the Aerial Trek with NCQ Adventure tours run by Nacho and Cynthia. They were great. Kept our stuff safe when while we did the zipline and cave tubing. Very organized so we got there before all the cruise tours which meant we didn't have to wait in line to do the ziplining. They do other tours too. Prices are very reasonable.

We went with the tour organized through the ship but it was incredibly busy. However, I'm not sure it would be any different going with anyone else since everyone's going to the same place. I know it's probably more expensive but I feel a lot more comfortable going on the ship's excursions - if it's cancelled you get your $ back, you're with people from the same ship, the operators are tried and tested... so you're not going to get scammed.

The tour was a lot of fun and the food was surprisingly good. Took my 72 yr old father on this and he had a blast!

Have a great time on the Spirit!

Cathy

Sorry to say but with all the good reviews with major tom we went recently and were not totally satisfied. They were a too much of a party group for us and did not attend to business as well as they should have. On the way back the crew visited loudly with each other in the front of the bus. I was almost hurt but what I found to be a less experienced guide and we were never informed of where or when to get lunch.

Archived