day sail fantasy-TO DO or NOT TO DO???

motherchic

Last September my sister, my best friend, her sister, and myself enjoyed the day sail on the Fantasy. We also tried for the Winifred, but it was booked and they suggested the Fantasy. We had a great time and I am thinking of doing it again next month while on my honeymoon. Let me know what questions you have and I will do my best to answer them.

We sailed on the Fantasy last October with Captain Brian and Captain Pam. This was our first and only daysail, so I can’t compare it with others, but it was everything I had expected and we were not in the least disappointed.

Would I do it again? Probably not, but only because this is something that I only want to do once. If I were to do it again, I would probably book another boat just for comparison, but would not hesitate to book the Fantasy again if no other boat were available.

Jim

We loved the Alaunt with Ron and Carol. Couldn't have been happier. You could give them a try. I doubt you'll be disappointed with any of the many boats - the daysail was our favorite excursion ever!

We absolutely loved this gracious captain and beautiful sail boat.

I think it is seamax@islands.vi and they can tell you the website, or do a search for it. We fell in love with the whole trip - you have to do a daysail!! But there are many boats, and lots of references on each. Just choose whichever you feel best about. They must all be pretty good. We just loved this one. Have fun!!

I did have a bad experience with capt. bryan of fantasy. Pam was not on that trip, and he was definately far from friendly. If possible, I'd find another company. For that amount of money, it was very disappointing.

Archived