Carlos & Charlies Beach Club

QVickiB

here's what I found when I goggled it, Distance from downtown approx. 9 miles (14.5 km).

Price guide: Nachos $6.50, Cheeseburger $9, Cocktails $5, Snorkel gear $10 per day, Resort Dive $75, inc. gear, tank and boat.

I've not been there but it sound fun.

I found that too (which is great info!).

I'm now guessing that is on the southwest side of the island. Opposite direction than downtown from the ship.

I suppose it doesn't matter, taxi-man will be bringing me anyhow! LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

I was just at Paradise Beach Club on Feb. 25, 2011, just want all to know that PB, San Francisco and C & C's are all side by side. I walked down the beach to C & C's and their beach front was the smallest and most crowded.

PB was the best and my family really had a great time at PB, the large pool was fabulous.

Take a cab to one of these facilities,, walk the beach and check out which one you would prefer to spend your day.:)

The one negative about PB was some rocks as you entered the water, we just walked a little in front of SF beach to enter.

I was just at Paradise Beach Club on Feb. 25, 2011, just want all to know that PB, San Francisco and C & C's are all side by side. I walked down the beach to C & C's and their beach front was the smallest and most crowded.

PB was the best and my family really had a great time at PB, the large pool was fabulous.

Take a cab to one of these facilities,, walk the beach and check out which one you would prefer to spend your day.:)

The one negative about PB was some rocks as you entered the water, we just walked a little in front of SF beach to enter.

Thanks so much for that info!!!

Archived