Elation or Inspiration?

poisonivynicole

A group of 6 adults from 26-31 are traveling in May. Both trips total out to be the same with airfare. So what are the differences in both ships. We are bringing 4 new cruisers! Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Where do they go? The ship are pretty much the same. Elation doesn't have waterworks. Elation has the prettiest ship decors of the one I've been on.

I got off Elation in the fog this morning as it turns out... and lots of good things.

Compared to Ecstasy, she didnt have the extra inside stairs in the atrium up to the deck the casiso is on.

They had the built in box table in the corner on the wall where the window was. I had to crawl on the bed to get to stand next to the window. Triumph insides had that too, glad they got rid of it by Conquest.

We had a new show called WIN I had never seen. It was pretty good, held together loosely, but hey its a musical. I missed last night to get up extra early to get off first with platinum. That fog was so heavy, I cant believe we docked.

They had the mexican midnight buffet. The fun farewell they were willing to make whatever drink you wanted at the bar, nice party.

Kyle, the CD, Im so bad at names, I had had him on Conquest one time, and liked him. Energetic and good looking and seemed to me to be good for the job. We just loved our asst waiter. He was the cutest thing. He had everyone laughing and he was such a cut up. Like we had this tall waitress and on the last night he was crying in her skirts, she was taller, it was just funny. That song, all my bags are packed, we have to go..and he had everyone laughing.

It was a great cruise. Great staff.

If you enjoy pretty beaches, you should go with Inspiration, since Grand Cayman has beautiful beaches with great snorkeling (esp 7-mile beach), and Progresso's beach is just okay. If you enjoy good waterslides, Inspiration will be better, because it's got a huge waterslide, while Elation still has the tiny one. Other than that, there's not much difference. I also felt that Elation had the prettiest decor of all the ships I've been on, but I haven't been on Inspiration.

Archived