Power points on the Eclipse

streetspirit

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask a question to anyone that has sailed on the Eclipse or any sister ships (Equinox?).

I was wondering if there are plenty of power points available and not just positioned by the desk/dresser? I have to bring some extra bit and bobs with me as I need to charge the wheelchair/hoist etc and was hoping there would be extra points by the bed. I'm aware that it's an American ship so I'll need to bring adaptors as like when I've sailed on the Independence.

I'm not sure it's the sort of thing most people really check for or discuss in the public rooms ("I have 6 power points, how many do you have??") but any feedback would be great.

By the way I'm new to this forum and want to say 'hi' to everyone.

Thank you :-)

There are only one or two open 220V power outlets (round European style) available on the S class ships we've been on (Equinox) along with two North American style 110V outlets. All of these are by the desk in the main part of the cabin. Extension cords are available from your room steward if you have medical equipment or for your electric wheelchair. While there a one or two 220V outlets near the bed they are difficult to access and already used for the lamps located there.

There is also an outlet in the bathroom but it is very low power and just designed from very low power items such as an electric shaver.

There are only one or two open 220V power outlets (round European style) available on the S class ships we've been on (Equinox) along with two North American style 110V outlets. All of these are by the desk in the main part of the cabin. Extension cords are available from your room steward if you have medical equipment or for your electric wheelchair. While there a one or two 220V outlets near the bed they are difficult to access and already used for the lamps located there.

There is also an outlet in the bathroom but it is very low power and just designed from very low power items such as an electric shaver.

Thanks Larry :-)

Archived