Suggestions for private tour for 15 Falmouth

LouMont

Hey all - looking for a reputable tour guide to take our group of 15 from the new Falmouth pier to Dunns River, Zip line and....Thoughts? RCCL FOS 4/20.:D

It's not private but through RCCL. They offer the Chukka zip line/Dunns river with lunch for $135 ea. Pricey, yes. But it does get you the peace of mind that the ship will wait for you. With a 45-50 min drive from Falmouth to those locations and roads that are not always the best, I like knowing that the Chukka guides on the buses were calling the port agents letting them know where we were. ;)

I just got back from a cruise that included a stop in Montego Bay.

Admiral Bailey provided a tour bus for our group of 4 and a toddler, and we were very pleased with our exerience. He truly wanted the tour to be exactly what we wanted, and his price was very reasonable- I'm sure the pricing will be even better for a larger group. He is happy to provide services for any area in Jamaica, and is very knowledgeable and fun. We weren't that excited about our stop in Jamaica because of its reputation, but because of Admiral, it was one of the highlights of the trip.

His website is admiralbaileytransporationservicesjamaica.com.

Another vote for Admiral Baily.

Have just returned from Montego Bay, Jamaica. I'm partially disabled with limited mobility and used a Go Go mobility scooter. I was with my husband, daughter and 90 year old MIL. We hired a tour guide for the day through Admiral Bailey transportation services. Our driver was Steve. Although the Admiral does not have a wheelchair lift, we had no problems with the Go Go breaking down into 5 pieces. The car Steve drove was like a station wagon, so plenty of room and easy to get in and out of as opposed to up and down steps on a big tour bus. The admiral does have other size buses and vans, but this worked well for what we needed. Steve took my DH and DD to a Zipline and while they were zipping, he drove me and MIL to the Rockland Bird Sanctuary to hand feed the hummingbirds. There were a couple of small steps but easily managed for both me and MIL. It was an awesome experience. Then we picked up DD and DH and Steve took us to Pork Pit for lunch. Also, easily accessible. Steve was very informative, a great driver and lots of fun. Crazy experience to drive on the roads in Jamaica but he took us all around Mobay and safely back to the ship on time. Admiral Bailey called me several times before the trip and was able to answer all my questions and ease my fears. He even called us when we got home to make sure we had a good time. Admiral was very flexible with all of our requests. He had another group that day but made a point to meet us at the pier and also later in the day to make sure everything was going OK. Would highly recommend him if you do not need a wheelchair lift. Website is admiralbailytransportationservicesjamaica dot com and his email is admiral07@cwjamaica.com . Admiral also does tours out of Falmouth and Ocho Rios. We loved Jamaica and the people were very friendly. We always felt safe with Steve. No problem Mon!!!

We just toured with the Admiral Feb.24. Clean transportation, met us right outside of the main gate. We did Montegobay Highlight tour with 11 people. He can easily take a large group. You will have a good time. The Admiral calls you on the phone when you look for info on his web site. Very reaasuring. Takes money after the tour is done. No Worries. Mic.

Archived