Rome and Florence the beginning of November

usermom

That is the rainy season.

Average high in Rome will be about 70 with lows in the lower 50s. I've been there when it has rained all day, but I don't think that is all that common. Florence will be slightly cooler.

This is my favorite weather site when planning a trip.....

www.americanexpressweather.com

on the left hand side put in the city and the date arriving and date departing and it will give you a historic printout of temps, rain, wind etc etc. Now sometimes Mother Nature has her own ideas, but this is as close to getting the scoop on what you can expect as there is.

We went our first trip to Europe (cruise from Rome) which included Rome and Florence at Thanksgiving ....... while it was cold at night - the days were wonderful for sightseeing. We did not have a single drop of rain the entire 2 weeks. A bit of morning fog in Dubrovnik but thats it.

Our second trip (also a cruise out of Rome) we went early-mid May. It rained on our post cruise stay in Rome but only one day and not all day.

This is my favorite weather site when planning a trip.....

www.americanexpressweather.com

We did not have a single drop of rain the entire 2 weeks. A bit of morning fog in Dubrovnik but thats it.

Our second trip (also a cruise out of Rome) we went early-mid May. It rained on our post cruise stay in Rome but only one day and not all day.

You were lucky! OP - bring a brolly just in case. :)

Archived