Aukland Hotel Ideas Needed

Breezey

We will be staying two nights post cruise in Aukland. Would love some recommendations re best locations to stay and hotel suggestions.

While we have the possiblity of using aeroplan points at 3 different Best Western -

BW President Hotel

BW Great South

BW BK's Pioneer Motor Lodge

If none are a great way to end a terrific vacation, then we would use the points for future travel.

Suggestions and advice appreciated.

We will be staying two nights post cruise in Aukland. Would love some recommendations re best locations to stay and hotel suggestions.

While we have the possiblity of using aeroplan points at 3 different Best Western -

BW President Hotel

BW Great South

If none are a great way to end a terrific vacation, then we would use the points for future travel.

Breezy I guess you didn't notice my post from a couple of days ago asking about BW hotels. It was suggested that the BW President would be the best because it is right in the centre of town however it doesn't look like Great South is that far either. We are still deciding what to do as we have lot's of time.

Lynn

Sorry Lynn actually after I posted I noticed yours (usually I check first). I actually saw great reviews of this hotel Sky City. Have you heard of that one?

We dont go until the end of the year so no rush but want to make sure we get booked shortly.

Sorry Lynn actually after I posted I noticed yours (usually I check first). I actually saw great reviews of this hotel Sky City. Have you heard of that one?

We dont go until the end of the year so no rush but want to make sure we get booked shortly.

There is a Skycity Grand Hotel and a Skycity Hotel. Skycity Grand usually gets better reviews but costs more. Maybe that's what makes it Grand! If you are interested, see if you can get it on www.wotif.com

There is a Skycity Grand Hotel and a Skycity Hotel. Skycity Grand usually gets better reviews but costs more. Maybe that's what makes it Grand! If you are interested, see if you can get it on www.wotif.com

Thanks Yes I saw that too. WOTIF doesnt got beyond August right now so will wait a couple of months. I did get response directly from the Sky City and Sky City Grand as their websites don't have 2012 listed yet.

BW President Hotel

BW Great South

I recently stayed 4 nights at Skycity - fantastic and handy to everything!

Archived