Celebrity Sky Suite vs. Princess suite

niborHS

Has anyone ever stayed in both of these so they can give me a comparison? Celebrity gives sq footage for cabin and balcony separately, which Princess does not. It seems like Princess could have the edge, being that there is a curtain separating the bedroom area, and there are 2 TV's. Any thoughts. Thanks.

I stayed in the sky suite on the mercury on deck 12, the ones on deck 10 are not as nice. view at http://community.webshots.com/user/vlnovak100 to see it. or the photo gallery if this link is not working. the princess balcony room is about 179 sq but the balcony is about 50sq and has a top or room over it. the sky suite is definately the best.

I'm glad someone actually applied, but I was talking about the Princess Suite, not the balcony cabin mentioned, or even the mini suite. Even if you have not been on Celebrity, but have stayed in a Princess Suite, please let me know how they are. Thanks.

I have only been in the sky suite and make sure if you book one on the mercury ot the gallaxy it is on deck 12. the other decks are not as nice as the balconys have an an over hang and were smaller abd on noiser floors. Have only seen the princess not stayed there but i would say that the sky suites are better. whirlpool in bathroom ony one tv if that matters. room is just normal. but the balcony is great unless the princess has a hot tub on it which i think some do. hope this helps.

We were in a Vista suite on the Coral and a Sky suite on the Infinity and they are very similar in size but I believe the Vista suite was bigger in square footage. The Vista suite had separate sitting room and sleeping area with the curtain to separate them.It also had separate bathroom areas - one with a shower, tub& sink and one with a sink & toilet. The balcony had 2 loungers, 2 chairs and a small table.

The Sky suite on the Infinity was next to the Penthouse suite so it was larger than most sky suites. It did not have a separate bedroom area but did have a good size room. The bathroom was huge with 2 sinks, a tub and separate shower. The balcony also was big with 2 loungers, and a large table with 4 chairs. But remember this SS is not the norm, but if you can get it it's worth it. Also, Celebrity Sky suites come with butlers!:D

Hope this helps and if I can I'll be glad to answer other questions.:)

Archived