Carnival dream oceanview family deluxe cabin

dmart82

We haven't been on carinval in 15 plus years and book the dream with our two teenage boys. We picked the oceanview family deluxe cabins just for the extra bathroom over the balcony cabin. hope we made a good choice, we have never stayed on a deck this low. Has any one stayed in these cabins or have any pictures. Any info would help thanks.....:rolleyes:

Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures but I have stayed in those rooms. I liked the extra bathroom, because I threw the kids in the tub while husband took a shower and vice versa; it cut down on the getting ready time.

The description of the room says that the two double beds cannot be converted to create a king size which is only accurate if youare using the second pull down, which I didn't need.

There is also a curtain between the beds up against the window and the rest of the cabin. It doesn't go the full length of the cabin, but when it is drawn, those on the bed cannot see the television. But the curtain does provide for some privacy.

I was actually thankful for being this low on the ship when it was time to get back on. While everyone was eaiting for the elevator, I could quickly make it to my cabin via the stairs.

Try the link below, it will take to a picture of the cabin setup with all of the beds in use and if you continue for two more pictures into the slide show it will show you what the second bathroom in those cabins look like

http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivaldream/ig/Carnival-Dream-Cabins/Carnival-Dream-Family-Cabin.-t5Y.htm

This link will show you a bunch of pics on different areas onthe dream and different staterooms such as interior, balcony and cove balcony.

http://cruises.about.com/od/carnivaldream/ig/Carnival-Dream-Cabins/

Hope this helps make your decision easier.

• 1 month later...
We haven't been on carinval in 15 plus years and book the dream with our two teenage boys. We picked the oceanview family deluxe cabins just for the extra bathroom over the balcony cabin. hope we made a good choice, we have never stayed on a deck this low. Has any one stayed in these cabins or have any pictures. Any info would help thanks.....:rolleyes:

i stayed in the family deluxe suite room 1349. i loved them there was so much more room then the regular rooms. we had 4 in each room that connected and there was plenty of room. 4 girls in one room and we all had plenty of room to get ready but wish they had 2 toilets. go to cruise line rooms dot com and click on the dream and then click on room 1349 and you will see the pics i posted

Archived