Shopping at Calle del Cristo

Smuncha Luncha

It's a fast walk up the hill from the docks and we enjoy shopping at Coach, Dooney & Bourke, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfigger..... they are all very near where the ships dock.

I can't give you directions as I'm not sure of all the street names. Try downloading a map of Old San Juan.

Assuming you are docked at Pier 3/4 in OSJ, yes, it is walkable.

If you are over at Pan Am (on embarkation/debarkation day) you need a taxi.

From Pier 4, I usually walk along the waterfront to the west (stopping in to get a cold rum drink at the free bars along the way).

If you want to sight see along the way, continue along Paseo de La Princesa, around the outside of the wall, to the SJ Gate (the red door). Enter there and walk up to the Cathedral. That is Calle Cristo.

If you want to just get there for shopping, at the corner of the waterfront (Tanca) street, turn uphill and walk for about 4 short blocks to Tetuan St. Turn West (to the left), walk to the end- that is Cristo Street (right by the Cristo Chapel and Pigeon Park).

Assuming you are docked at Pier 3/4 in OSJ, yes, it is walkable.

If you are over at Pan Am (on embarkation/debarkation day) you need a taxi.

From Pier 4, I usually walk along the waterfront to the west (stopping in to get a cold rum drink at the free bars along the way).

If you want to sight see along the way, continue along Paseo de La Princesa, around the outside of the wall, to the SJ Gate (the red door). Enter there and walk up to the Cathedral. That is Calle Cristo.

If you want to just get there for shopping, at the corner of the waterfront (Tanca) street, turn uphill and walk for about 4 short blocks to Tetuan St. Turn West (to the left), walk to the end- that is Cristo Street (right by the Cristo Chapel and Pigeon Park).

Thank you so much!

Coach is open 10 A.M. - 6 PM, Monday through Friday and 11 A.M to 5 P.M. on Sunday...... according to a google search. Another google search showed Ralph Lauren about the same hours.

Archived