Cruise Lines & Kids Programs

katyf

Hi all,

We are just back from the NCL epic with my 4 and 1 year old. 4 Year old loooved the kids program (and so did mom and dad)...so much that we want to probably do a cruise again next year (when they are 2 and 5).

I know NCL will accomodate 2 year olds in their kids programs. Does anybody know off hand if the other cruise lines do? (I know several of them don't start until 3).

TIA!

If memory serves correctly Carnival and Disney take them at 2, the rest are age 3. Hopefully someone else will verify. I'm glad you liked the Epic though. We are taking our 4yr old on the Epic in April. I think she will love it too. Heck anywhere Dora goes she'll go.

Did the kid's club do alot of combining of age groups? Our last 2 cruises they ended up merging the 6's and 7's in a lot. I didn't appreciate that at all. Did you attend any of the Nick activities?

On second thought scratch Disney. I think they are 3+ too. Also reminder to check about the pull up/potty training policies. When my daughter turned 3 I was really excited to use the kids club. They required that she be totally potty trained. I ended up coming back and forth every 2 hrs or so to help her go to the bathroom. Plus they wouldn't allow ANY pull ups. That was a real hassle. If they had I would have just had her wear a pull up as a back up. NCL's we'll page you/pull up friendly policy is definitely right up my alley.

Archived