Booking with TA for first time in years..??'s

joey1

I have not used a travel agent for many years to book my RCL cruises. How do I arrange for my amenities? Can I still log to RCL and complete paper work, order excursions, etc?

Thanks!

Not certain about the amenities you are talking about unless you are diamond/diamond plus. For those you do online when you log in for Crown and Anchor. You can still log into RCL and complete online check-in, book excursions, and order luggage tags. If you are cruising the Oasis class ships, you can book restaraunts reservations online and complete online waivers for the flowrider, zipline, and ice skating.

You cannot book what type of dining you want or room arrangement. Those will have to be done through your TA.

joey1: Other than making online payments, cabin changes, etc, you will be able to access your reservation in the My Cruises section of C&A. You will need RCI's reservation number to set this up, but you can do all that denamo has already listed and more. That is IF you are sailing on an Oasis class ship, I believe you can also reserve your entertainment choices. ;)

As for whatever C&A amenities you may qualify for, those preferences can be selected as well (TA or no TA).

Bruce

The only difference is you will have no access to make changes on room, type or see your room financial info. Otherwise you can choose and purchase excursions, specialty restaurants, etc as well as all your show times and any other pre order things with no problem.

Archived