My Pre - Ecstasy Experience...those 2 days.

Raven Days

Missouri01 - we live in Springfield too! We should get together! How can I contact you?! As far as the driving, it was about a 10 hour trip for us from New Orleans to home - we live on the south side of town. We only stopped three times so pretty steady driving all day, but not bad at all. Good roads. For the drive to Galveston, we turn south at Big Cabin off of 44 and go straight down from there. Roads not as good though but not terrible. Watch your speed going through those little towns. Not a personal experience, but there seemed to be plenty of local police.

Missouri01 - we live in Springfield too! We should get together! How can I contact you?! As far as the driving, it was about a 10 hour trip for us from New Orleans to home - we live on the south side of town. We only stopped three times so pretty steady driving all day, but not bad at all. Good roads. For the drive to Galveston, we turn south at Big Cabin off of 44 and go straight down from there. Roads not as good though but not terrible. Watch your speed going through those little towns. Not a personal experience, but there seemed to be plenty of local police.

Thanks for the info! If you click on my name and view my posts....about 4-5 posts ago on roll calls I gave my email address. I think I've posted it on here in the past on roll calls but don't want to get lots of spam. I'd love to talk!

Just in case anybody else was wondering, we received our refund today.....was put back onto credit card used to purchase cruise.

I did to! I called my PVP today at break and got prices for my 10/10 cruise...now I just have to figure out how the discount will apply..does anyone know? I was told it had to be sent over to another department and that they would approve it or deny it. I cant imgaine how it could get denied. Has anyone booked yet using your discount and if so can you explain how it works? Examp: if the 1st & 2nd person rate is 252pp and the fee's and taxes are 40.37 pp would they just charge me the 252 for one and the 2nd person is free and then charge fees/tax for both?

I told my PVP that I would be ready to book tomorrow. I am still trying decided what type of cabin I want. If the example I gave above is accurate then I would only owe $13/$18 or $33 after the deposit for a inside and $128 after the deposit for a OV and $298 after the deposit for a balcony. The decks range from Rivera/Main/Empress (midship) for the inside, Main (aft) for the OV and Vernada (midship) for the Balcony....There will be 4 of us this time, I am taking Illiana (again) her mommy and her little brother!

Just in case anybody else was wondering, we received our refund today.....was put back onto credit card used to purchase cruise.

I got mine too, but it was short $197. I have no idea why. I understood the refund would be 100% and I paid $897, so I expected $897 back. I never boarded so I expected a full refund. I need to call them tomorrow. I hope it does not turn into a battle. Sigh.

I got mine too, but it was short $197. I have no idea why. I understood the refund would be 100% and I paid $897, so I expected $897 back. I never boarded so I expected a full refund. I need to call them tomorrow. I hope it does not turn into a battle. Sigh.

The refund is for the cruise fare ONLY, not any taxes, fees, etc....I got mine yesterday too!

Archived