Transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral

STEELERETTE

We are cruising on the carnival on June 25th. We are considering going to Cocoa Beach for a few days before the cruise. I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best way for transportation. Should we rent a car at the airport and return it the night before the cruise? If we do that, will the hotel shuttle us to Port Canaveral? Also, how do we get back to the airport after the cruise? I understand it is about an hour drive.

Thank you for your help!

We are cruising on the carnival on June 25th. We are considering going to Cocoa Beach for a few days before the cruise. I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best way for transportation. Should we rent a car at the airport and return it the night before the cruise? If we do that, will the hotel shuttle us to Port Canaveral? Also, how do we get back to the airport after the cruise? I understand it is about an hour drive.

Thank you for your help!

We use Budget rental. They have a rental location just a short drive from the pier. Just drop your car off the mourning of your cruise and they will shuttle you for free. I think most of the rental car companys have locations close and most have a shuttle. You can do the same in reverse to get back to the airport.

Budgets location # is CC-5 location (Cape Canaveral not Cocoa Beach)

We use Budget rental. They have a rental location just a short drive from the pier. Just drop your car off the mourning of your cruise and they will shuttle you for free. I think most of the rental car companys have locations close and most have a shuttle. You can do the same in reverse to get back to the airport.

Budgets location # is CC-5 location (Cape Canaveral not Cocoa Beach)

This what we always do. Cost is about $50. Pick up at airport and drop off at the rental car lot in Cape Canaveral. They will have a shuttle to the pier and usually is faster and less conjested than the ones offered at the hotels.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived